Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Thursday 26 July 2012

Robert Pattinson packs up and leaves the home he shares with Kristen Stewart after her cheating scandal


Kristen Stewart's public apology to Robert Pattinson didn't magically heal their fractured relationship. The British actor has moved out of their Los Angeles home after news broke that she cheated with a married director.
Wednesday afternoon, Stewart – looking worse for the wear in a white Adidas T-shirt, rolled up and frayed gray gym shorts, and black shoes – was photographed on a Los Angeles street appearing distraught. She wiped tears from her eye, rubbed her head, and held her crossed arms to her stomach. Well, there seems to be a good reason behind those tears: People magazine reports that Pattinson, 26, has packed his bags and left the home he shared with Stewart, 22. The "heartbroken and angry" actor is "in seclusion" and "not in contact" with his girlfriend of three years.

"I'm not sure they'll be able to recover from this," a source said to People about the “Twilight” sweethearts.
On Tuesday evening, Us Weekly posted their cover story about Stewart cheating with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders. In the latest issue of the magazine, there are a series of photos, taken July 17, of Stewart and Sanders kissing each other in the actress' MINI Cooper and then a secluded park-like area called Pacific View Trail, which overlooks the Hollywood sign. According to the story, Stewart left the three-bedroom home that she has shared with Pattinson since September 2011 to rendezvous with Sanders. During the tryst, she was wearing Pattinson’s blue L.A. Dodgers baseball cap. Stewart later dropped off the director three blocks from the home he shares with his model/actress wife, Liberty Ross, and their two children. Stewart then sped off, returning home to Pattinson.
Stewart and Pattinson were all smiles at Comic Con earlier this month. They also attended the Teen Choice Awards together on Sunday (Getty Images)


After the magazine hit newsstands Wednesday, Stewart admitted to cheating and issued a public apology. "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected," she said in a statement to People. "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
Sanders – whose wife Ross played Stewart's mother in "SWATH" – issued his own statement, tellingPeople, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
In an interview Ross gave two weeks ago to YOU Magazine (excerpted on the Daily Mail), she talked about "hard times" she and Sanders endured after moving to L.A. to launch his career as a director.  "I would never say out loud that I am raising my children alone, but a lot of the time it has felt like that," Ross told the magazine. However, things had started to turn around. "That's why everything feels so amazing now," she said. "We rode through the really hard times and we stuck it out."
While Pattinson has yet to comment on the cheating scandal, his decision to pack up and leave the home he shares with Stewart speaks volumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment